Due to the COVID SITUATION, OUR CULINARY CLASSES HAVE BEEN PUT ON HOLD FOR THE NEAR FUTURE. PLEASE CHECK BACK OR ASK TO JOIN OUR CONSTANT CONTACT LIST FOR UPDATES. IN THE MEANTIME, WE ARE WORKING ON SOME CULINARY OFFERS VIA ZOOM!
Come join us for Culinary Adventures at the Hackett House
For those of you who love to cook, Hackett House has a Culinary Adventure awaiting you. Enjoy observing and learning from local and professional chefs, who prepare a three-course meal served to you. It is the perfect opportunity to get answers to any of those cooking questions you’ve wondered about, while enjoying time with fellow foodies!
View our upcoming classes below:
Upcoming Events › Cooking
- No matching events listed under Cooking. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Feeling adventurous? Try a recipe from our archive:
- Carnitas Tacos from Garcia’s Restaurant.
- Chocolate Pudding Cake from Chef Justin Olsen of Bink’s Midtown.
- Formaggio Sauce from Chef Mario Vincintorio of VincinTorio’s Restaurant.
- Kale and Shaved Pear Salad from Chef Lee Hillson of the Phoenician Resort.
- Pasta Carbonara from Chef Lee Hillson of the Phoenician Resort.
- Quinoa Arugula Salad from Culinary Hobbyist Kathy Andrews.
- Sauerkraut Braised Pork Shoulder from Chef Justin Olsen of Bink’s Midtown
- Seco de Portobello from Vegan Chef Kim Lahn.