Come join us for Culinary Adventures at the Hackett House
For those of you who love to cook, Hackett House has a Culinary Adventure awaiting you. Enjoy observing and learning from local and professional chefs, who prepare a three-course meal served to you. It is the perfect opportunity to get answers to any of those cooking questions you’ve wondered about, while enjoying time with fellow foodies!
View our upcoming classes below:
Learn to make Hackett House’s Famous Scones Cheryl Moritz and Lesa Mazzacavallo invite you to join them in the Hackett House Kitchen to learn tips for making delicate scones just in time for holiday baking. Not only will you learn to make Scones from the best teachers, you will be taking home the scones you make to savor later. Mmm good! While there are many scone recipes, there is an art to making them mouth-watering. Cost is $50 per person…Find out more »
New to the Hackett House Patio we welcome Cynthia Sharkey. Cynthia is a Tempe native who worked as the Executive Chef at the Hotel de Tossa in Tossa de Mar, Spain for 3 years. She also chefed at Acquerello in San Francisco (2 Michelin stars), for the Norwegian Consulate in San Francisco, opened the first LEED Certified Bed and Breakfast in California - The Davenport Roadhouse, Chef at Kai at Wild Horse (5 Diamond, 5 Star) and currently runs the…Find out more »
Join Kathy and Gale Andrews for an Italian celebration of food and wine. They will be joined by young friends Jayleigh and Zowie as they present the night’s dinner. Menu Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Ravioli Browned Butter, Fresh Breadcrumb Topping Osso Buco Classic Milanese Italian Veal Shanks, Rich Wine-Vegetable Braising Sauce Garnished with Gremolata of Fresh Parsley, Lemon Zest and Garlic Served Over Milanese Risotto Tiramisu Cheesecake Light and Airy Classic Dessert Vanilla Wafer Crust, Lady Fingers Dipped in…Find out more »
Feeling adventurous? Try a recipe from our archive:
- Carnitas Tacos from Garcia’s Restaurant.
- Chocolate Pudding Cake from Chef Justin Olsen of Bink’s Midtown.
- Formaggio Sauce from Chef Mario Vincintorio of VincinTorio’s Restaurant.
- Kale and Shaved Pear Salad from Chef Lee Hillson of the Phoenician Resort.
- Pasta Carbonara from Chef Lee Hillson of the Phoenician Resort.
- Quinoa Arugula Salad from Culinary Hobbyist Kathy Andrews.
- Sauerkraut Braised Pork Shoulder from Chef Justin Olsen of Bink’s Midtown
- Seco de Portobello from Vegan Chef Kim Lahn.