Come join us for Culinary Adventures at the Hackett House
For those of you who love to cook, Hackett House has a Culinary Adventure awaiting you. Enjoy observing and learning from local and professional chefs, who prepare a three-course meal served to you. It is the perfect opportunity to get answers to any of those cooking questions you’ve wondered about, while enjoying time with fellow foodies!
View our upcoming classes below:
Upcoming Events › Cooking
PRE-OKTOBERFEST FUN! THE INTERNATIONAL DINNER - A BAVARIAN THEMED DINNER PARTY The Hackett House welcomes Chef Tom Rosenberger from our sister city of Regensburg, Germany returning for the third year in a row to create a gourmet 3-course Bavarian meal. A twist on this year's dinner: 1 - Chef Tom is partnering with the Chefs at Four Peaks Brewing Company to prepare the 3-course meal. 2 - Four Peaks will provide the cicerone (beer sommelier) to pair beer with each…Find out more »
"Travel" to Nigeria, a Federal Republic in West Africa Continuing our international theme, the Hackett House welcomes Adetoun Oluwole to the patio. Adetoun is Nigerian born and raised in the city of Lagos. She is the chef and CEO of Double T Catering & Events LLC. With her passion for creating good tasting food and the happiness she has sharing and discussing food, ingredients, spices, and produce, it is a pleasure to have her cook for Hackett House guests. Adetoun…Find out more »
Feeling adventurous? Try a recipe from our archive:
- Carnitas Tacos from Garcia’s Restaurant.
- Chocolate Pudding Cake from Chef Justin Olsen of Bink’s Midtown.
- Formaggio Sauce from Chef Mario Vincintorio of VincinTorio’s Restaurant.
- Kale and Shaved Pear Salad from Chef Lee Hillson of the Phoenician Resort.
- Pasta Carbonara from Chef Lee Hillson of the Phoenician Resort.
- Quinoa Arugula Salad from Culinary Hobbyist Kathy Andrews.
- Sauerkraut Braised Pork Shoulder from Chef Justin Olsen of Bink’s Midtown
- Seco de Portobello from Vegan Chef Kim Lahn.